Terms and conditionsDate last modified: 2023-01-05
These terms and conditions, may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement)
Best Available Rate/ Flexible Rate
- For guarantee of reservation, a valid credit card is required or pay online.
- For guarantee with credit card, no prepayment is required, but the total cost of the stay will be pre-authorized. (Read more on pre-authorization).
- Reservation is only confirmed when the hotel is able to pre-authorize the credit card.
- Free cancellation if cancelled 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
- In case of No-Show and late cancellation, the total cost of the stay will be charged.
- Free modification 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
- The hotel may charge you 5 days before arrival to secure the payment. You are still in your right to cancel 48 hours prior. The hotel will then refund you, which may take 3-5 business days, depending on your bank. It can take up to 14 days to show up on your statement.
Prepay & Save Rate/Hot Deal/Non-Refundable
- Reservation is only confirmed when the full amount (room price only) is paid.
- Amendment on reservation is not permitted.
- No refund on cancellation of reservation.
- The hotel reserves all the rights to pre-authorize the credit card when a credit card is used as a reservation guarantee method. Pre-authorization is not a charge; it is a temporary hold. This means the hotel will check if the card is active and if there is enough balance to cover at least the first night cost. After a certain period, the pre-authorization hold is released. This varies on countries and card issuer. Please contact your bank for advice on handling this.
- A €150 credit card pre-authorization deposit is required per room stay. Failure to comply with the hotel rules may result in penalties or the forfeiture of your deposit.
- The deposit is subject to refundable upon inspection.
- It can take up to 14 days to see the release of the funds in your bank statement.
Group Reservation (3 rooms or more)
- In a single reservation when 3 or more than 3 rooms are booked, it is considered as a group reservation. In this case, the hotel may ask a 10 % pre-payment as a guarantee of the reservation, acceptable only by bank transfer. Credit card is not accepted for pre-payment. The hotel will be in contact with the booker/guest to follow the procedure. Please note that a group reservation is not confirmed till the hotel receives the pre-payment.
- Next to the hotel our houses Amsterdam citizens, therefore we have a policy of no loud parting or extreme loud noises in the room as we do not want to disturb the neighbors. If your reason for travel is parting such as bachelor party we advise you to stay at another hotel. If any complaints are made, it may result in you in getting kicked out of the hotel.
- Rooms are available from 15:00, but please do come whenever you want, we have a safe storage room for your luggage, and we’ll be happy to show you on the map of Amsterdam where the hotspots are. We’d like to start cleaning your room around 11:00, so have a sleep in!
- We know stuff can get messy, but we like to run a clean hotel. The hotel is a NON-SMOKING hotel. Guests who can’t resist their urge for nicotine and light up are charged 100 euros. In case of a false alarm due to cigarette smoke, we charge 500 euros plus all costs for fire and police department operations.
Liability / Payment
- The hotel can’t be held liable for damages incurred by the customer, the guest, and/or other third parties, unless those damages resulted from deliberate actions or gross negligence on its part. This exclusion of liability also applies to damages arising from the consumption of foodstuffs prepared or served by the hotel and damages as the result of computer problems.
- The hotel is not liable for the damage, loss or theft of goods and can therefore not be obligated to pay any form of compensation whatsoever in this context. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival. Also, an amount is reserved on your credit card. After a non-refundable reservation, the hotel reserves the right to charge the total amount of the stay after receiving the reservation.
- For standard rate reservation, the full amount of the reservation will be charged, and the reservation is no longer valid.
- For Hot-Deal/Non-Refundable/Prepay & Save reservation, if no communication is conducted of guest arriving later than actual arrival date, the hotel is not obliged to keep the room on hold longer than the actual arrival date/night. However, if guest(s) still show up on the next day without communicating to the hotel, the hotel will still try its best to accommodate the guest. This is subject to availability and not guaranteed. In such case, the hotel may also follow an overbooking procedure.
In House Terms and Conditions
- You are staying in a NON-SMOKING and DRUG FREE hotel.
- Smoking (cigarettes, vaping, E-cigarettes) and use of recreational drugs (soft drugs, hard drugs, nitrous oxide) in the building and its surroundings is strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a direct fine of € 300 and immediate removal from the hotel.
- Shielding and/or damaging of smoke detectors and any other fire protection installations or causing serious safety issues in any other way will result in a direct fine in the amount of 500 euros and immediate removal from the hotel.
- It is not allowed to engage in commercial (sexual) activities in the hotel.
- Maximum number of persons per room apply.
- Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel. The minimum afe for check in is 21 years old.
- There is capacity for extra beds in the room.
- External visitors are not allowed after 23:00 or to stay overnight and all visitors must report at reception at all times and register with ID.
- Photography and video recording of staff members is not permitted.
- Staff safety instructions must be followed at all times.
- Staff is entitled to make additional decisions and to immediately remove anyone who does not follow the rules from the hotel.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the room in the same condition as it was found at check in. Damages or loss of an item found after your departure will be charged to your card.
- The uniform conditions of the Hotel Industry filed at the office of the court in The Hague are applicable to all reservations and services. Safety deposit boxes are available free of charge in all guest rooms. The hotel will not be responsible for loss of valuables from the guest rooms.
- You must leave the room no later than check-out time.
- Floors can be slippery.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms, facilities and on the premises.
- By signing the registration form, you agree to all policies and regulations and understand that by providing the guest information, you authorize the hotel and its affiliated and subsidiary companies- to collect, process and my information for lawful, administrative and hotel's business related purposes. To store my guest information and transmit information to various locations throughout the world, either directly or through its third party vendors, whether within the country of residence, the Netherlands, or elsewhere.
- All prices are including VAT and excluding 7% city tax. From 1st January 2020 an additional city tax of €3 per person applies per room per night.